Educational Technology: A Definition with Commentary
Primary: Educational Technology: A Definition with Commentary.pdf - 27,563 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Educational Technology: A Definition with Commentary.pdf - 43,860 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Educational Technology: A Definition with Commentary.pdf - 48,541 KB/Sec
- e-Learning and the Science of Instruction: Proven Guidelines for Consumers and Designers of Multimedia Learning
- Rapid Instructional Design: Learning ID Fast and Right
- The Non-Designer's Design Book (4th Edition)
- Multimedia: Making It Work, Ninth Edition
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
- Streamlined ID: A Practical Guide to Instructional Design
- Learning Theory and Online Technologies
- Handbook of Research on Educational Communications and Technology: Third Edition (AECT Series)
- Diffusion of Innovations, 5th Edition
- The Non-Designer's Photoshop Book by Williams, Robin, Tollett, John (2011) Paperback
Sponsored by the Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT), this book presents a definition of the field of study and practice known as educational technology or instructional technology. It reflects the collaborative efforts of all members of the AECT Definition and Terminology Committee.
The volume begins with the statement of the definition itself (chapter 1), followed by commentary chapters on each of the key terms and concepts contained in the definition (chapters 2-9). Chapter 10 provides historical context for the current definition by reviewing salient elements of prior AECT definitions. Chapter 11 discusses ethical considerations and chapter 12 concludes by discussing ramifications of the current definition for academic programs in educational technology.
This book is appropriate for anyone working in the field of educational technology: students, instructors, researchers and in-service providers.