Book Title: Kill as Few Patients as Possible: And Fifty-Six Other Essays on How to Be the World's Best Doctor
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
Author: Oscar London
- Med School in a Box: All the Prestige for a Fraction of the Price
- 3dRose mug_195601_4 Trust Me I'M Almost A Doctor Medical Medicine Or PhD Humor Student Gift Mug, Black, 11 oz
- Every Patient Tells a Story: Medical Mysteries and the Art of Diagnosis
- Doctor Life: A Snarky Adult Coloring Book (Humorous, Motivational & Inspirational Coloring Books for Grown-Ups for Relaxation, Stress Relief & Mindful Meditation)
- Funny Mug 11OZ Doctor, please do not confuse search with degree, novelty and gift, dad, by Yates And Franco
- Med School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Medical School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Tinksky Novely Bone Design Ballpiont Pens with Black Ink for Artist, School, Office, Birthday Gift for your lovely son or daughter, style in random, Pack of 10
- The Soul of a Doctor: Harvard Medical Students Face Life and Death
- Med School Uncensored: The Insider's Guide to Surviving Admissions, Exams, Residency, and Sleepless Nights in the Call Room
- The House of God
This oft-quoted all-time favorite of the medical community will gladden--and strengthen--the hearts of patients, doctors, and anyone entering medical study, internship, or practice. With unassailable logic and rapier wit, the sage Dr. Oscar London muses on the challenges and joys of doctoring, and imparts timeless truths, reality checks, and poignant insights gleaned from 30 years of general practice--while never taking himself (or his profession) too seriously.
The classic book on the art and humor of practicing medicine, celebrating its 20th anniversary in a new gift edition with updates throughout. Previous editions have sold more than 200,000 copies. The perfect gift for med students and grads as well as new and practicing physicians. Approximately 17,000 students graduate from med school each spring in North America.